Join Immediately - Section Officer in Upes, Jobs in Dehradun
Company Name: University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
Exp: 5-10 years
Position: Section Officer
Industry Type: Education / Teaching / Training
Role: Executive/ Sr Executive - Administration
Location: Dehra Dun
Salary: Not disclosed
Eduaction: UG - Any Graduate - PG -Any Specialization
Applications are invited for the appointment of Section Officer for College of Engineering.
JD for Section Officer-COES
- Providing Administrative assistance to the concerned departments and HoDs for College of Engineering.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs, handles matters proactively and strong follow up on activities to successful completion often with deadline pressure.
- Acts like a business analyst and conserves executives time by reading, researching and routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents, collecting and analyzing information.
- Responsibility of smooth conduct of all Examination related matters including End Term Examinations, Research Aptitude Tests, On Line Examinations and any others examinations as per the Academic calendar or as required from time to time, in consultation with the Associate Dean and the Dean - COES.
- Effective liaison between Q-Paper setters in strict accordance with HoDs/Associate Deans.
- To tie up invigilators well in advance.
- Effective liaison with examiners / paper evaluation for timely and fair evaluation.
- Ensure smooth and cordial resolution of student concerns.
- Checking the debarred/year back cases.
- Distribution and verification of various certificates to the students for various purposes.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the management from time to time.
Candidate should have full time Graduate and Post Graduate qualification.
Should have 50% and above in 10th, 12th and Graduation.
Should have 55% and above in Post-Graduation.
Good knowledge of MS-office specially Excel and PowerPoint.
Good interpersonal skills.
Please mail your CV to email@example.com if interested.