Capgemini Placement Paper 2011:-
2. A motorboat whose speed is 15 kmph in still water goes 30 kmph downstream and comes back in a total of 4hrs 30min the speed of the stream in kmph is (5kmph).
3. in a 2 digit no unit’s place is halved and tens place is doubled.diff bet the nos is 37.digit in unit’s place is 2 more than tens place.
24 46 42 none
3. if x-y + z = 19 , y + z =20 , x-z=3 , find d value of x+4y-5z
22 38 17 none
4. Find approx value of 39.987/0.8102+1.987*18.02
72 56 86 44
Direction for 5 - 8
An employee has to allocate offices to 6 staff members. The offices are no. 1-6. the offices are arranged in a row and they are separated from each other by dividers>hence voices, sounds and cigarette smoke flow easily from one office to another Miss R needs to use the telephone quite often throughout the day. Mr. M and Mr. B need adjacent offices as they need to consult each other often while working.
Miss H is a senior employee and his to be allotted the office no. 5, having the biggest window. Mr D requires silence in office next to his. Mr. T, Mr M and Mr. D are all smokers. Miss H finds tobacco smoke allergic and consecutively the offices next to hers are occupied by non-smokers. Unless specifically stated all the employees maintain an atmosphere of silence during office hrs.
5. The ideal candidate to occupy office farthest from Mr. B will be i. Miss H ii. Mr. M iii. Mr. T iv. Mr. D
6. The three employees who are smokers should be seated in the offices i. 1 2 4 ii. 2 3 6 iii. 1 2 3 iv. 1 2 3
7. The ideal office for Mr. M would be i. 2 ii. 6 iii. 1 iv. 3
8. In the event of what occurrence within a period of one month since the assignment of the offices would a request for a change in office be put forth by one or more employees?
i. Mr D quitting smoking
ii. Mr. T taking over duties formally taken care of by Miss R
iii. The installation of a water cooler in Miss H’s office
iv. Mr. B suffering from anemia
9. How many 5 digit no. can b formed wit digits 1, 2, 3,4,5,6 which r divisible by 4 and digits not repeated
144 168 192 none
10. Asish was given Rs. 158 in denominations of Rs 1 each. He distributes these in diff bags, such that ne sum of money of denomination betn 1 and 158 can be given in bags. The min no. of such bags reqd :
10 17 15 none
11. There is a rectangular Garden whose length and width are 60m X 20m.There is a walkway of uniform width around garden. Area of walkway is 516m^2. Find width of walkway:
1 2 3 4
12. In a race from pt. X to pt Y and back, Jack averages 0 miles/hr to pt Y and 10 miles/hr back to pr X.Sandy averages 20 miles/hr in both directions. If Jack and Sandy start race at same tym, who’ll finish:
i. 1st Jack ii.Sandy iii.they tie iv.Impossible to tell
13. A man engaged a servant on a condn that he’ll pay Rs 90 and also give him a bag at the end of the yr. He served for 9 months and was given a turban and Rs 65. So the price of turban is i. Rs :
10 19 0 55
Direction for Qn 14-15
These qns are based on situations given below:
7 Uni crick players are to be honored at a special luncheon. The players will be seated on a dais along one side of a single rectangular table. A and G have to leave the luncheon early and must be seated at the extreme right end of table, which is closest to exit. B will receive Man of the Match and must be in the centre chair C and D who are bitter rivals for the position of Wicket keeper dislike one another and should be seated as far apart as possible E and F are best friends and want to seat together.
14. Which of the foll may not be seated at either end of the table?
i. C ii. D iii. G iv. F
15.Which of the foll pairs may not be seated together?
i. E & A ii. B & D iii. C & F iv. G & D
16. Which one of the foll fractions is arranged in ascending order
17. A is 4 yrs old and B is thrice A>when A is 12 yrs, how old will B be?
16 20 24 28
18. Which is robin's fruit combination?
a. Apples, cherries, Bananas
b. Apples, Cherries, Grapes
c. Apples, Grapes, Bananas
d. Cherries, Grapes, Bananas
19. Three wheels make 36, 24, 60 rev/min. Each has a black mark on it. It is aligned at the start of the qn. When does it align again for the first tym?
14 20 22 5sec
20. If 1= (3/4)(1+ (y/x) ) then
i. x=3y ii. x=y/3 iii. x=(2/3)y iv. none
Address of Capgemin:-
SEP2-B3, Godrej Industries Complex
Eastern Express Highway, Vikhroli
Telephone: +91 22 6755 7000
Fax: +91 22 6755 7100
IT Park 1, Gachibowli
Telephone: +91 40 2312 6000
7th Flr, Campus 1B/RMZ Ecospace
Outer Ring Road
Telephone: +91 80 6656 7000
455 Anna Salai
Telephone: +91 44 6633 1000
Special Economic Zone - IT/ITES
Plot No.1 2 & 3, New Town
Telephone: +91 33 6621 5000
A-1, Technology Park
Telephone: +91 20 2760 1000
9th Flr, Building No.10B
DLF Cyber City
Phase II, Gurgaon
Telephone: +91 124 3984000
Apply Now http://financialcareer.fs.capgemini.com/Careers_SubmitResume.aspx