Experience: 2 to 5 year(s) of
Job location: Dehradun, Haridwar, Roorkee
Job Description for Production Officer -
- Active calculation and Batch Manufacturing Record and other related documents for its completion of various intermediate stages.
- Complete error free documentation before handling over the batch.
- Do follow up with other department as per Day-To-Day Planning.
- Documents filling like BMR, Log Record, Daily documentation like Cleaning record, Temperature & Humidity and many more.
- Enter the data in equipment usage log, BMR, cleaning log and other required document.
- Handling & Inspection of Punch tools as per SOPs and Guidelines norm.
- Handling of validation Batches.
- Imparting training to Operators & Fresher's regarding SOP/cGMP/On job activities & makes them well trained in Production department.
- Involved in production planning, manpower allocation and Equipments handling.
- Maintaining of all documents related to manufacturing areas as per cGMP.
- Meet shift wise manufacturing targets.
- Monitor adherence to SOPs; plan and organize process improvements to optimum production cost, quality and capacity utilization.
- Monitoring of Change Over and Cleaning Operation as per SOPs.
- Preparation for Audits regarding Documentation, Area maintenance, Cleaning, checking of equipment's qualification and calibration records.
- Reporting to HOD on daily production updates.
- To maintain best co-ordination & co-operation with Q.A., Maintenance & other section of Production.
- To perform the activity on empelogic BIMS, SAPs.
- To run the process as per BMR and as per instruction of Production Manager.
- Verify the balance on daily basis frequency.