Company: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Part - I Registration: Last Date: 10-04-2013 .
Part - II Registration :Last Date: 12-04-2013 .
Total No. of vacancies:
1) Sub-Inspector in CAPF: 1176 posts
2) Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police: 330 posts
3) Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF: 80 posts
4) Intelligence Officers in NCB: 338 posts
The various vacancies that are advertised in the above mentioned Departments are for the post of Sub-Inspects in Delhi-Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF's),Assistant Sub-Inspectors in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) andIntelligence Officers in NCB.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) of India is back in news with a bang and had announced a Bumper Recruitment for various posts in Delhi-Police, CAPF, CISF and NCB.
Before Proceeding to apply for above mentioned Jobs, applicants are advised to carefully read the Important points below
1) Both Online as well as Offline Applications are allowed for this exam.
2) The Closing Date for Submitting the applications is fixed at 12-04-2013 (at 5 PM)
3) The Commission will hold an All India Examination for these posts in 10th June, 2013
4) Only Single Application, per Person is allowed.
1) Age Limit: Min: 20 years and Max: 25 years
2) Educational Qualifications: A Graduate Degree obtained in any Discipline, but strictly from a recognised University in India.
Applicants who are applying for the post of Sub-Inspector in Delhi-Police, must posses a valid Driving License (LMV) issued in their name.
Applicants need to pay an Examination fee of Rs 100/- either through CRF Stamps obtained from Post Officer OR through the SBI Challan form in SBI Branches and also through the SBI Internet Banking facility.
Female Candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying any fees.
Mode of Application:
Both Online and Offline modes of applications are available for candidates.
In Offline Mode, applicants will have to submit their applications in the prescribed format and send the duly filled in Application form at any of the Regional Offices of SSC, where the candidate intends to apply.
In Online mode, applicants will have to Fill the Application form Online at www.ssconline.nic.in. by following the On-Screen Instructions.In, Online application, applicants also have the provision to pay the Application fees Online or Offline ( Through SBI Challan form)
Click here Apply Online:
Click here for Recent Government Jobs: