UTET 2013 Uttarakhand TET Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET) Exam Date Notification Books | Here all Study Materials Free Question Paper UTET 2013 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary and Lower Primary Teachers Recruitment
UTET 2013 Uttarakhand TET
- The Government of Uttarakhand will conduct Uttarakhand Teachers Eligibility Test (UTET) 2013 also known as Uttarakhand TET , as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Uttarakhand TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Uttarakhand.
- Uttarakhand TET (UTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I) 2013:
Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
- Uttarakhand TET (UTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) 2013 : Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for UTET.
UTET 2013 Exam pattern, Syllabus:
UTET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks.
- Paper I Syllabus: To become teachers for classes I-V in Uttarakhand primary school.
- Paper II Syllabus: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Uttarakhand upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. can beappear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
UTET 2013 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Uttarakhand Teachers Eligibility Test 2013
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
UTET 2013 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content: Uttarakhand Teachers Eligibility Test 2013
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science |
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)
|60 MCQs |