Company : Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Total Post: 937
Last Date : 14 March 2013
Website : http://sail.shine.com/jobs/
Education : Diploma in Engineering, ITI
Experience : Freshers & Exp
Location : All India
Steel Authority of India Limited, a Maharatna Company, is the leading steel-making company in India with a turnover of Rs. 50,348crore. The company is one of the highest profit earning corporate of the country.
Bhilai Steel Plant is a flag bearer Plant of SAIL and Ten – times winner of Prime Minister’s Trophy for best Integrated Steel Plant in the country. Bhilai Steel Plant is India’s sole producer of rails and heavy steel plates and major producer of structural.BSP, is in the process of modernising and expanding its product units, raw material resources and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the steel market. BSP invites application from young, energetic and positive minded individuals for the post of Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) and Operator cum Technician (Trainee).
Details of the posts are as below:
Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee : 358 Posts in various disciplines
Pay Scale : Rs. 8630 – 3% – 12080
Operator-cum-Technician Trainee : 579 Posts in various disciplines
Pay Scale : Rs. 9160 – 3% – 13150
Age: Minimum 18 yrs. & Maximum 28 yrs. as on 01/01/2013
Application Fee : Rs. 150/- for Attendant Trainee and Rs.250/- for Operator Trainee posts (Rs. 50/- for SC/ST candidates) to be paid in State Bank of India through a payment challan.
Selection Procedure :
Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a Written Test, information for which will be provided in the Admit Card. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test will be intimated to appear in Interview. Practical/ Driving Test will also be conducted for the trade of HVD.
Apply Details :
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
1. Starting date for submitting applications through website: 15/02/2013
2. Closing date for submitting applications through website: 14/03/2013
3. Availability of Payment Reconciliation Status with edit option: Will be available in website from 15.03.2013
4. Closing of payment editing option : Will be available in website from 15.03.2013
5. Display of final reconciliation status : Will be available in website from 15.03.2013
6. Starting date for downloading of Admit Card from SAIL website for written examination: Will be available in website from 15.03.2013
7. Tentative Date of Written Test : will be confirmed in Admit Card
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhila, district Durg, Chhattisgarh – 490001 (India)