Adobe Technical Written Test 2009
There are 4 Sections : -
1) A bst was give and asked the forth smallest element (easy one)
2) An inorder of binary tree was given and asked to draw tree as well as state its postorder(easy)
3) 2 coordinate points p(x,y)and q(x,y) are given and write an algorithm to draw aline
4) Write the prefix and infix of the given algebric expression
5) Algo to prove that given bt are same
6) Computer numbers and there connection ordinates are give prove that all computers are connected to each other
7) Give the binary equivalance of -5
8) 2 assembly programs were given
1) Transiant variable
2) Difference between wait() notify() and notifyall()
3) 2 Questions on output
5) Choose the correct variable declaration
6) What is a thin client
7) J2ee componenets
8) Diffenece between entity bean and session bean , In all java was quit simple..
int arr; //in file1.c extern int *arr; //in file2.c main()
//Find Error? how and why
Hash key function was given and some numbers. Have to find numbers which are mapped to same hash key.
To Reverse doubly link list
Given Assemply program. To find what it does.
My given program was calculation ===> n! / (n-r)!
to find value of expression *+A/AB/-ABB when vaules of A and B was given
To find o/p of crazy function. crazy(int n, int a, int b)
if(n==0) return; crazy(n-1,b+n,a); printf("%d%d%d",n,a,b); crazy(n-1,b,a+n);
question on macro
#define SUM(A,B) (A * B)
#define MUL(A,B) (A) + (B)
value = SUM( SUM(a-b , b) + MUL (a,b) ) - SUM( MUL (b,a) + SUM(a, b-a) )
To find smallest common Ancestor of two given nodes of BST. ?? Really tough one.
To print 2's compliment of binary no. given in string. output should also be in string only.
To find middle of link list.
to find missing no. from unsorted array without using another array.
To make a BST from given values.