Job Title: Quality Control/Quality Assurance Chemist
Company: Mod Pharma
Phone No: 8899999220
Functional area: Quality executive
Keyskills: Set systems and testing criteria and implement stringent QA/QC norms so as to minimize customer complaints.
Experience: 3-5 years
A leading Manufacturing Unit, in a range of pharma products, is calling for Chemist-QA/QC to join them at Dehradun.
M.Sc/B.sc in Chemistry, Diploma -CIPET with 3 to 5 years experience.
1. Documentation and implementation of QAP and complete adherence of the same.
2. Plan and ensure the raw material, in-process, finished and job work item inspection & testing.
3. Set systems and testing criteria and implement stringent QA/QC norms so as to minimize customer complaints.
4. Work towards attaining API 15LR for piping division and implement testing procedures based on standards like BS 4994:1996 and DVS 2202.
5. Ensure calibration of measuring equipments and use of calibrated measuring equipments only.
6. Co-ordination and liaisoning with the third party inspection agencies and BIS.
7. Training the QA team for various testing criteria and type tests as per various standards.
8. Ensure implementation of internal policies, procedures and QMS.
9. Implementation of national & international testing standards.
10. National & international product certification.
11. Maintain records related to product certification agency.
12. To ensure traceability of all new material product.
14. Complaint handling & CA,PA analysis.
15. To set quality & testing standards for new products.
Salary at par in industry.
Madhav Complex, Central Hope Town Chownk,Jamanpur, Selaqui, Dehradun.
Click Here More Information..