GRADUATES ENGINEERING RECRUITMENT TEST-2013
( A Company registered under govt. of India, Company Act 1956.)
GRUDUATE ENGINEER RECRUITMENT -2013
Matwork Technologies, a private limited company and a major manufacturing firm involved in manufacturing and production of wide variety of products, both metallic and non metallic. Company is expanding itself in the field of wood work, paper manufacturing, casting, sheet metal and composites. Company is gearing to be a major supplier of high quality composite material both for national as well as international market. The company has seen consistent growth since inception; it employs a mix of talented and experienced professionals with abilities spanning a wide range of spectrum.
Company is expanding in mainly in the states of Uttar Pradesh and Uttrakhand as well as at other key locations in north and central India and establishing manufacturing facilities with a planned investment of over Rs 900 lakhs in (fy:2012-2013).
For our planned expansion we need bright, motivated and hard-working engineers to achieve the growth & expansion target set for the future.
Company is conducting a selection examination called GRADUATE ENGINEER RECRUITMENT TEST-2013 for hiring engineering graduates. Details of which are given in this notice.
These following numbers of vacancies exist in these divisions:-
Composite Material Division(160)
Sheet Metal division (127)
Electrical Equipment manufacturing division(146)
Computing & programming Division(177)
Heavy Machinery Division(327)
Not more than28 years as on31st June 2013.
Full time B.E/ B.Tech/ B.SC(Engg)/MCA from recognized university/ Institute
Automobile, Chemical, Civil, Computer Sc,MCA, Electrical, Electronic & Electrical, Electronics & Communication/Telecommunication, Information Technology/ Mechanical/Production/ Industrial/ Instrumentation
Minimum 60% (Or equivalent CGPA)
Eligibility Graduate engineers as well as final year /semester students who expect their result latest by 31.08.2013 and have obtain minimum 60% or
PATTERN & SYLLABUS OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION:
The written examination will be of 3 hrs duration and 150 marks.
The writtenexamination will consist of the followings sections:-
Questions from the syllabus of their Respective branches (80 Marks) 2. Logical Reasoning & Analytical ability (10 Marks) 3. General Mental Ability (20 Marks) 4. Basic Numeracy & Data Interpretation (20 Marks) 5. English Language Comprehension Skills (20 Marks)
Equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semester/year up to pre-final year/examination.
The selection of candidates will be done through GRADUATE ENGINEER RECRUITMENT TEST-2013(GERT-2013), astate level examination consisting of two stages. First stage is aThree hours written examination and second stage will consist ofGroup Discussion and Personal Interview, only for those who qualify written.
Total Number of candidates selected for GD & Personal Interview will be Six times the total Numbers of Vacancies Available.
Majority of candidates are likely to be posted at production facilities in Uttrakhand and Uttar Pradeshbutother important locations are:
1. Delhi 2. Indore 3. Hyderabad 4.Bhuj 5.Ahmedabad 6.Bangalore
Locations in Uttarpradesh: 1. Agra 2. Meerut 3. Greater noida4. Noida
Location in Uttrakhand: 1. Dehradun 2. Roorkee 3. Rudrapur
Every effort will be made to post candidate at the location of their choice but a candidate can be placed anywhere in India depending upon requirement.
The selected candidates will be placed at a very attractive pay package which is one of the best in industry.
During Training Rs. 20,000 per month
After Training Rs. 5.8 lakhs per annum
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Candidates have to register for GRADUATE ENGINEER RECRUITMENT TEST 2013 (GERT-2013)by sending a hard copyof the application form appended to this notice ordownloaded from website.
2. Last date of accepting application form in 27/02/2013.
3. Application fee is Rs 170; it is to be attached with the application in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “Matwork technologies Pvt. Ltd.” Payable at “Delhi”. Do not staple the Draft with the form; use a paper clip to attach it to the form. Put the completed application form in an envelope and send it to the address mentioned in it. Write GERT-2013 on the top of envelop.
4. Date for written examination in17 March 2013.
5. The admit cards, containing the details of test date, venue and roll no will be available on website to candidates after 25/01/2013, no hard copy will be sent. Candidates need to take a printout of admit card and reach examination venue along with college ID card or any other valid identity proof.
6. No document relating to education qualification/ age need to be attached with the application. All documents need to be produced, in original, at the time of interview.
11.All information about this recruitment process would be made available in the CAREER SECTION OF MATWORK TECHNOLOGIES website only. Applicants are advised to check the website regularly for important updates. Once a candidate is registered for GERT-2013 all correspondences shall be made through their registered e-mail ID hence candidates are advised to check their e-mail regularly.
12. Any Aspect of recruitment beyond the direct control of company like non-availability of internet connectivity, inability to take printout, mistake by candidate etc will not be entertained by the company.
The candidates can take a printout of the APPLICATION FORM from the CAREER SECTION of the company’s website www.matworktechnologies.com .
The application form complete in every respect should be sent only by courier to:
Matwork Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Modipuram Roshanpur Dorli, Roorkee Road,
(Infront of Maruti Suzuki workshop)