- If v=220V, I=25A, power factor=0.8, frequency=400Hz. If the motor runs for 3 hours, what is the power consumed?
- Symbol of capacitor?
- Boiling point of mercury?
- When salt is added to water, what happens to its freezing point?
- What motor do they use in railway engines for traction?
- What motor is used for running lathe spindle?
- Type of magnetic material used for small motors.
- Diamagnetic b. paramagnetic c. ferromagnetic
- What types of images do concave and convex lenses produce?
- What is the speed of 3-phase induction motor?
- Which gear type does not have axial thrust? Ans: Herringbone
- Which of the following is not a thermal radiation law? Ans: Lamberts law
- In which units sound is measured? Ans:Decibels
- Velocity of sound at sea level?
- Which of the following is formed due to the attraction between moon and earth? Ans:Tides
- Instrument used for measurement of high temperatures? Ans:Pyrometer
- Thread used in lathe leadscrew? Ans:ACME Thread
- If water is air, air is dust, dust is light, light is sound, and sound is water, where does fish live?
- If the barometer shows 300mm Hg, what is the absolute pressure?
- What is the 4-1 process in otto cycle?
- Power stroke in diesel cycle is what process? Ans:Adiabatic process
- At what temperature °C and K are the same?
- What is the material used in permanent magnet?
- An object weighs 3kg in air, 2.5kg in water, what is its density?
- Which material has the highest Cp value?
- Which of the following has lowest thermal conductivity?
- The crystalline structure of graphite is
- Which process cannot be used to produce external threads?
- Complete the series 1. 15 15 _ 16 24 24 3 3
- 316 156 76 31 16 6 1
- Given numbers in squares and asked to find the missing numbers
- 16, 16, 24, _____, 36, 36, 54
- 1 foot is 31 paise how much would have it cost for 20 yards
- A man has 8.5 cm string pieces. However string in available only in lengths of meters. What is the min length he should buy so that he loses less?
- 3 numbers are in the ratio 2:4: 5 the 2nd number is so greater than the diff between 1st and 3rd find the second number. ans 40
- If f=2sinex+y*2, ∂f/∂x=?
- 2x+3y=5, 6x+9y=k. These equations are not possible when,
- k=15 b. k not equal to 15 c. k=0 d. k=1
- If a plane cuts a circular cone along the axis of the cone then the curve of intersection is
- Circle b. ellipse c. parabola d. hyperbola
- x*2-2x=6 has change of sign between?
|About Ashok Leyland:- |
The origin of Ashok Leyland can be traced to the urge for self-reliance, felt by independent India. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, India's first Prime Minister persuaded Mr. Raghunandan Saran, an industrialist, to enter automotive manufacture. In 1948, Ashok Motors was set up in what was then Madras, for the assembly of Austin Cars. The Company's destiny and name changed soon with equity participation by British Leyland and Ashok Leyland commenced manufacture of commercial vehicles in 1955.
Since then Ashok Leyland has been a major presence in India's commercial vehicle industry with a tradition of technological leadership, achieved through tie-ups with international technology leaders and through vigorous in-house R&D.
Ashok Leyland vehicles have built a reputation for reliability and ruggedness. Ashok Leyland put more than 5,00,000 vehicles on the roads have considerably eased the additional pressure placed on road transportation in independent India.
Address of Ashok Leyland:-
No. 1, Sardar Patel Road,
Chennai – 600 032
Tel : 0091 44-2220 6000
Fax : 0091 44-2220 6001